Please be sure that you bring the following items to tryouts
- $40.00 tryout fee (Covers tryouts, along with any callbacks and tryout T-Shirt). Tryout fee must be a separate payment from the tryout deposit.
- $545.00 tryout deposit (Make checks payable to “IC Stars”). If a player is offered a spot on one of our teams and ONLY IF the player accepts, the $545 deposit will be applied to the player’s account. This money is NON-REFUNDABLE once a player accepts a position on a team. Players that are not offered a position on a team or do not accept a position on a team will have their checks and paperwork shredded.
- Click on the Tryout Registration Form (if you have not already registered for tryouts) in the “2023-2024 Tryout Information” menu to download the form. Fill in all your information and submit, the page will display “Successfully Submitted” once you submit your form. This will register you for tryouts, provide us with all your contact information and will be used for website and billing information should you choose to play for I.C. Stars.
- Click on the 2023-2024 Medical Release Form to download, print, and sign. Medical Release form does not need to be notarized.
- Copy of your birth certificate (I apologize, but we do not keep previous years documents. Everyone will need to bring a copy when checking in).
- Registration with the Carolina Region/USA Volleyball (Through SportsEngine) before tryouts is highly encouraged
- Please read the 2023-24 Athlete / Club Bill of Rights (This is for information only and DOES NOT need to be printed or turned in at tryouts), so each family understands their rights to the tryout process along with player and parent behavior at all USAV sanctioned events (If the PDF’s didn’t open on your screen, go to your downloads folder after clicking on the links and you will be able to open them from there).